Program Funding System - User Guides
The Program Funding System (PFS) is a secure application that can be accessed through Opens in a new window: HEIMS Online.
PFS has been developed for providers to enter and submit estimated data for programs where advance payments are made. Submitted data is used by the department to calculate advance funding for CGS, HECS‑HELP, FEE‑HELP (Table A & B only) and OS‑HELP programs.
The user guides listed below include instructions on how to use the system for each program, and detailed instructions for certifying and submitting estimates.
- Opens in a new window: CGS and HECS‑HELP Estimates Provider User Guide PDF or CGS and HECS‑HELP Estimates Provider User Guide DOCX
- Opens in a new window: FEE‑HELP Estimates Provider User Guide (Table A & B only) PDF or FEE‑HELP Estimates Provider User Guide (Table A & B only) DOCX
- Opens in a new window: OS‑HELP Estimates Provider User Guide PDF or OS‑HELP Estimates Provider User Guide DOCX
Program Funding System – 2014 changes
Changes to PFS in August 2014 will enable estimates data for FEE‑HELP (Table A & B only) and OS‑HELP to be collected on line. Additional features in the latest release include to enhancements to usability requested by external stakeholders.
Demonstrations of these changes can be viewed by clicking on the links below:
- Part 1: Overview of 2014 changes to the Program Funding System MP4 (4.11MB)
- Part 2: Processing FEE‑HELP estimates (Table A & B only) MP4 (17.2MB)
- Part 3: Processing OS‑HELP estimates MP4 (12.7MB)
- Part 4: Enhancements to CGS and HECS‑HELP MP4 (11.6MB)
Note: webinars created to demonstrate the system in 2013 have been removed. If you would like to view these for an overview of the CGS and HECS‑HELP processes, please email FEP@education.gov.au.