HEIMS Administration provides a centralised access point for higher education and VSL providers to directly:
- allocate CHESSNs to students;
- notify the department of potential duplicate CHESSNs;
- view student entitlement information; and
- report Commonwealth scholarship submissions to the Higher Education Information Management System (HEIMS).
HEIMS Administration will be decommissioned once TCSI is fully operational and providers have transitioned.
This glossary item applies to the collection types:
- Higher Education Student Collection
- VET Collections