Go to top of page


Higher Education

An award course, non award course, enabling course, Bridging for Overseas Trained Professionals or cross provider program undertaken at a higher education provider


A diploma, advanced diploma, graduate certificate or graduate diploma course undertaken with a VSL provider.

This glossary item applies to the collection types:
  • Higher Education Student Collection
  • Higher Education Staff Collection