Go to top of page

University Applications and Offers - FAQ 12

12. How can I record an offer if an applicant has deleted a preference for the course?

An applicant can change their preferences right up to the final round of offers. If in doing so the applicant no longer shows a preference for a course that has been offered the ordinal position of the offer is to be recorded as "99".


Need more help? HEIMS.datacollections [at] education.gov.au (subject: FAQ%20Feedback%20%22How%20can%20I%20record%20an%20offer%20if%20an%20applicant%20has%20deleted%20a%20preference%20for%20the%20course%3F%22) (Email us)



Return to FAQs | Return to top