Go to top of page

University Applications and Offers - FAQ 08

08. Should I report only the undergraduate preferences?

Where an application includes several preferences and at least one of these is for a Commonwealth-supported place in a higher education undergraduate award course, all preferences listed on the application should be reported. Where an application includes only preferences for other places and courses (such as postgraduate, VET and non-award courses) these should not be reported.


Need more help? HEIMS.datacollections [at] education.gov.au (subject: FAQ%20Feedback%20%22Should%20I%20report%20only%20the%20undergraduate%20preferences%3F%22) (Email us)



Return to FAQs | Return to top