Go to top of page


11. If a student submits a SA-HELP Commonwealth Assistance Form in a given year will it apply to fees incurred earlier in that year?

No. If a student submits a SA-HELP CAF form, it only applies to fees payable on or after the day the form is submitted. A student must have, on or before the day on which the student services and amenities fee is payable, completed, signed and given to an appropriate officer at their higher education provider, a Request for SA-HELP Assistance form.​


Need more help? HEIMS.datacollections [at] education.gov.au (subject: FAQ%20Feedback%20%22If%20a%20student%20submits%20a%20SA-HELP%20Commonwealth%20Assistance%20Form%20in%20a%20given%20year%20will%20it%20apply%20to%20fees%20incurred%20earlier%20in%20that%20year%3F%20%22) (Email us)



Return to FAQs | Return to top