A code which indicates a type of research end-user engagement undertaken by a Higher Degree by Research student.
|Element name:||Higher degree by research end–user engagement code|
|Units:||Integer, right justified with trailing spaces as required|
|00||Not a HDR Student|
|01||not undertaking a type of research end-user engagement listed below|
|02||undertaking research internship with a research end‑user|
|03||jointly supervised by a research end‑user|
|04||jointly funded or fully funded by a research end‑user|
|05||undertaking formal training on end‑user engagement|
|06||undertaking other commercialisation and engagement activities|
b = space.
If the character length is less than 10 use trailing values of
If more than one type of research end‑user engagement has occurred for a unit of study report the relevant codes in any order.
- a non HDR student would be coded as 00
- a student who is undertaking a research internship and is jointly funded by a or fully funded by a research end‑user would be coded as 0204
Please refer to the Glossary for the definition of the terminology in this document:
- Research end‑user
- Research internship
- Jointly supervised by a research end‑user
- Jointly funded or fully funded by a research end‑user
- Formal training on end‑user engagement
- Other commercialisation and engagement activities
Higher Education Student:
- Student Enrolment (EN)
- Enrolment Revisions (ER)
Details of all versions of this data element can be found on its element history page.