The second part of the postal address for correspondence to be sent to the student/applicant
|Element name:||Postal address – part 2|
|Units:||Text, left justified with trailing blanks if needed|
|Any data||Text provided by the student/applicant|
All characters must be A-Z a-z 0-9 & ‘ / - ( ) (space)
Where a value other than all spaces is entered the first character must not be a space.
Applications and Offers only
The code should reflect the applicant's residential address (not postal address).
HEPs / TACs
Data is required in all submissions.
For TACs refer to TAC Data Elements Map for more information.
Please refer to the Glossary for further information about terminology used in this document.
Higher Education Student:
- Commonwealth Assisted Students (DU)
- Commonwealth Higher Education Student Support Number (CHESSN)
- Commonwealth Scholarships (CS)
University Applications and Offers:
- Application Details (AD)
- Commonwealth Assisted Students (VDU)
- VET Commonwealth Higher Education Student Support Number (CHESSN)
Details of all versions of this data element can be found on its supporting information page.
Return to top