The score determined by the institution as the lowest score at which any student, whether Commonwealth Supported or Domestic Fee-paying, be eligible for consideration for this course, excluding special entry.
|Field name:||ELIGIBILITY SCORE|
|Element name:||Eligibility score|
|Units:||Numeric, right justified with the last two digits provided are interpreted as being after the decimal point when published|
An eligibility score is not applicable because it is never used as an entrance criterion or part of the selection criteria; or
The course is an offshore course.
0001 to 9995
|The eligibility score (reported as a common index – see coding notes).|
- SA/NT - Tertiary Entrance Rank (TER);
- VIC - Equivalent National Tertiary Entrance Rank (ENTER);
- WA - Tertiary Entrance Rank (TER);
- TAS - Tertiary Entrance Rank (TER);
- ACT - Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR);
- NSW - Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR); and
- QLD- Interstate Transfer Index
Please refer to the Glossary for further information about terminology used in this document.
Higher Education Student:
- Campus File (CM)
Details of all versions of this data element can be found on its supporting information page.