A code indicating the previous years’ lowest entry cut-off required for entry to a CSP for this course at this campus.
|Element name:||Entry Cut-Off for a Commonwealth Supported place (CSP)|
|Units:||Numeric, right justified, the last two digits provided are interpreted as being after the decimal point when published|
|0000||An entry cut-off is not applicable because: |
|0001 to 9995||Entry cut-off (reported as a common index – see coding notes) to a CSP in this award course|
- SA/NT – Tertiary Entrance Rank (TER);
- VIC – Equivalent National Tertiary Entrance Rank (ENTER);
- WA – Tertiary Entrance Rank (TER);
- TAS – Tertiary Entrance Rank (TER);
- ACT – Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR);
- NSW – Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR); and
- QLD- Interstate Transfer Index (ITI)
Please refer to the Glossary for further information about terminology used in this document.
- Campus File (CM)
Details of all versions of this data element can be found on its supporting information page.