A code which uniquely identifies the State/Territory or other area in which the student/applicant has their postal address.
|Field name:||POSTAL ADDRESS STATE CODE|
|Element name:||Postal address - state code|
|Units:||Code (alphanumeric), left justified, with trailing spaces if needed|
|NSW||New South Wales|
|ACT||Australian Capital Territory|
|AAT||Australian Antarctic Territories|
b = space.
If postal address of student/applicant is an overseas country, the field is to be bbb (3 spaces).
Codes need to be entered in UPPER CASE.
Please refer to the Glossary for further information about terminology used in this document.
- Commonwealth Assisted Students (DU)
- Commonwealth Higher Education Student Support Number (CHESSN)
- Electronic Commonwealth Assistance (PO)
- Commonwealth Scholarships (CS)
Applications and Offers:
- Application Details (AD)
- VET Commonwealth Assisted Students (VDU)
- VET Commonwealth Higher Education Student Support Number (CHESSN)
Details of all versions of this data element can be found on its supporting information page.