A code which identifies the sex of a student/applicant
|Element name:||Gender code|
The following additional codes are used in DEEWR datasets but were NOT reported by the Higher Education Provider/VET Provider/TAC:
Providers/TACS should make a determination of the gender of the student/applicant where the information has not been provided.
Please refer to the Glossary for further information about terminology used in this document.
Higher Education Student:
- Commonwealth Assisted Students (DU)
- Commonwealth Higher Education Student Support Number (CHESSN)
- Student Enrolment (EN)
- Enrolment Revisions (ER)
- Electronic Commonwealth Assistance (PO)
- Past Course Completions (PS)
Higher Education Staff:
- Actual Casual (CA)
- Staff Full-time and Fractional Full-time (FT)
Applications and Offers:
- Application Details (AD)
- Commonwealth Assisted Students (VDU)
- VET Commonwealth Higher Education Student Support Number (CHESSN)
- Student Enrolment (VEN)
- VET Enrolment Revisions (VER)
- Electronic Commonwealth Assistance Form (VPO)
Details of all versions of this data element can be found on its supporting information page.