A code which indicates the year, month and day which is the Census date of that Unit of Study
|Field name:||UNIT-STUDY-CENSUS- DATE|
|Element name:||Unit of Study Census date|
|Units:||YYYYMMDD, right justified (in each sub-field), with a leading zero (in each sub-field) if needed|
|YYYYMMDD||Unit of Study Census Date in YYYYMMDD format|
- 1st 4 digits – Year sub-field (e.g. 1978)
- 2nd 2 digits – Month sub-field (e.g. 06)
- 3rd 2 digits – Day sub-field (e.g. 06)
The unit of study census date must not occur less than 20% of the way through the period during which the unit of study is being undertaken.
Please refer to the Glossary for further information about terminology used in this document.
- Student Load/Liability (LL) & Revised Student Load/Liability (RL)
- Revisions File (SR)
- Unit of Study Completions (CU)
- Student Load/Liability (VLL) & Revised Student Load/Liability (VRL)
- Revisions File (VSR)
- Unit of Study Completions (VCU)
Details of all versions of this data element can be found on its supporting information page.