A code which uniquely identifies each course within a Higher Education/VET Provider (Provider).
|Element name:||Course code|
|Units:||Code (alphanumeric), left justified, with trailing blanks if needed|
|Any Data||Code assigned by the Provider.|
Assign a code to each course which uniquely identifies it within the Provider. The code should remain unchanged from year to year.
Higher Education Providers only:
For every Course of Study record where E310 equals 04-13, 20, 21 or 22, there must be at least one Campus File record, matching on Element 307 (course code).
Every course that has Commonwealth Assisted and/ or domestic fee paying places must be included on this file.
Every course that is delivered either fully or partially offshore must be included on this file.
VET Providers only:
The NTIS code should be used to identify each eligible course of study.
- Course of Study (CO)
- Campus (CM)
- Commonwealth Assisted Students HELP DUE (DU)
- Unit of Study Completions (CU)
- Student Enrolment (EN)
- Student Load/Liability (LL) & Revised Student Load/Liability (RL)
- OS-HELP (OS)
- Past Course Completions (PS)
- Revisions (SR)
- Course of Study (VCO)
- Commonwealth Assisted Students (VDU)
- Student Enrolment (VEN)
- Unit of Study Completions (VCU)
- Student Load/Liability (VLL) & Revised Student Load/Liability (VRL)
- Revisions (VSR)
- VET Course Completions (VCC)
Please refer to the Glossary for further information about terminology used in this document.
Details of all versions of this data element can be found on its supporting information page.